Thursday, February 7, 2013

No Title :)

Sedar tak sedar ataupun buat-buat tak sedar sekarang dah menghampiri pertengahan bulan February. That's how time goes by and one thing you can't recycle is wasted time! Well peeps, how old are you now?? What you have done to your entire life?? Are you on the right track?? Do you satisfied on the things achieved?? Well, some might say YES and I bet many will say NO. When I was celebrating my 23rd birthday on January 5th, I began to realized that there were too many time wasted with excuses, mistakes, laziness, negativeness and many other negative attitudes. Yeah, the fact is we cannot change the past but what matters is, to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past.

So, while we are still breathing, it is never too late to be what we might have been. My mother used to say that it's never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And she said, 'You never know what you can accomplish until you try.' So, you guys let us never give up and make today as the starting point to be more positive and see life in the smartest ways. As we all realized, we are getting closer to our death day by day, so, let us do things that will make us happy on this earth and hereafter so that we wouldn't regret later.

I dont know why?? it seems that my brain doesn't really works today. Hampir satu jam setengah merayau-rayau di dunia maya ni, memikirkan what is the best thing I can share with you guys. From Facebook News Feed to the NST to the Harakah Daily, I was also leafing through magazines. Eventually, I was still lacking of ideas. What a very unacceptable reason! There are billion matters you can write on. Well, nothing much I could do on it! I pleaded guilty on this entry! :) Anyway, this is entry dari hati :)

P/s: Well, I would like to wish and pray for your fabulous and joyful day. In Shaa ALLAH will try my best to write better, more interesting issues will come up :)









No comments: